Yes!poho Members enjoy free Shipping and free returns, in addition to 24/7 Guest Experience service
Yes!poho uses reputed shipping partner for all of its shipping needs. Yes!poho non-members will pay shipping charges and these charges are directly set by our partner. To ensure ease of selling and the best possible Guest experience, we mandate delivery to all Guests via our logistics partners
Shipping fee is calculated on actual weight or volumetric weight, whichever is higher. This is to account for items which are lightweight but occupy a lot of shipping space.
Volumetric weight is calculated as below.
"Volumetric Weight (kg) = L*B*H (Length x Breadth x Height)/5000 where LBH are in cm"
Every new seller will be tiered as a Bronze seller. Basis set performance metrics, the seller can move to Silver or Gold tier during the quarterly refresh.
The following rates are exclusive of all taxes.
|Type of transportation
The rates mentioned above are specific rates levied by the Logistic Partner and Yes!poho is in no way concerned with the Shipping Rates levied on the transportation of goods and these rates are subject to change by our Logistics partner from time to time.
Other shipping policies include, but not limited to:
- Shipments are delivered only to the receiver`s address given by the seller but not necessarily to the named receiver personally.
- Consignments, which are of hazardous nature (Chemicals, flammable articles and liquids) expressly prohibited by the railway/airport authority or any other transport agency, shall not be accepted.
- Logistic Partner has the right but not the obligation, to inspect any shipment without prior intimation to the seller for checking the contents.
- The first attempt for delivery of shipment shall be made by Logistic Partner within 7 business days after pickup from the location.
- Once a reverse pickup request is received by Logistic Partner, first pickup attempt for reverse pickup from consignee will be made within the next two business days.